Happy New Year hope4epilepsy family!!! I hope your 2016 ended well and I hope you all have a great, prosperous, good health year! I pray you all have a seizure free Year, but in case it doesn’t go that way don’t lose your hope! Always have hope and take good care of your self and BELIEVE you will be healed.
My goal for 2017 is to try to write weekly blog post, last year I slacked off writing blog post a lot but this year one of my goals is to at least write 1 post a week. Feel free to contact me by email under the contact tab if you have any ideas or topics you would like me to write about. Also don’t be afraid to comment under blog posts and share your questions, comments, and experiences.
A few tips for the new year to improve your health is number 1. Be your own advocate or your child’s advocate.
2. Take all medications on time, write it down in your calendar or set an alarm
3. Keep a journal of all seizure activity and seizures
4. Communicate and keep you/your child’s health care team updated
5. Try to spread awareness as much as you can, inform people of seizure first aid, types of seizures, wear purple, volunteer at your local epilepsy organization, have a fundraiser to raise funds and awareness.
6. Get an adequate amount of sleep, excersice, and eat healthy
Be Blessed 💜💜💜💜💜